- Expand public transportation and eventually move towards free transportation for all.
- Fight for a free and accessible subway.
- Reform Access-a-Ride to be more streamlined and user friendly.
- Propose new east-west/north-south protected green zone bike lanes wherever possible to remain accessible for people from those bike riding to those with assisted mobility devices.
- Fast track already present municipal initiatives for safety such as: adding safe intersections for cyclists, daytime/nighttime parking solutions, taxi relief/delivery zones.
- Following multiple car related deaths of precarious workers delivering food, prioritize delivery personnel in green zone lanes in the short term, while working towards having a living wage and extended for all workers, documented and undocumented.
- Prioritize bike lane maintenance and clearing, especially during snow falls to allow workers who are cyclists equal access transportation.
- Provide greenzone safety lanes for e-bikes on the Hudson River Greenway and other relevant routes and rescind the criminalization of e-bike use on the Greenway for delivery workers.
Transforming Transportation in District 9